Running Place Terms and Conditions
Let me start by extending a big thank you from the TADCT team for your agreeing to run for aortic dissection.
By accepting a TADCT charity place for the 2022 London Landmarks Half Marathon you are agreeing to:
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of £25
- Raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship (not including Gift Aid)
- Complete the necessary registration (via an online registration link) with the London Landmarks Half Marathon organisers when directed to by us, agreeing at that point to the event terms and conditions
- Inform us immediately if you are no longer able to take part in the event. Please note that if you do need to withdraw from the event, your place will not automatically be deferred to the following year and you may need to re-apply.
- Take part in the event at your own risk, fully preparing yourself for the physical challenge of the event and consulting your doctor to ensure that you are medically fit to participate if necessary
- Allow The Aortic Dissection Charitable Trust to use your name, photograph, video and any comments or feedback in any future publicity, fundraising materials and/or promotion. If you do not wish your name and image to be used in this way, you will let us know
In fundraising for The Aortic Dissection Charitable Trust, you agree to:
- Create a fundraising page on https://www.justgiving.com/aorticdissection or donating online via the TADCT website
- Pay in final sponsorship money no later than one month after the event. If you have not reached your sponsorship target by that date, you will need to agree on a plan with us to either raise or donate the remaining funds
- Comply with any fundraising guidance or advice issued by us
- Use only lawful means to fundraise for The Aortic Dissection Charitable Trust and not do anything that is likely to harm the charity’s reputation
- Not fundraise using the following methods:
- Carrying out door-to-door or unsolicited collections
- Collecting in any public place without first obtaining authorisation from the local authority and any other licences or consent needed
- Collecting on any private property (including shops, pubs etc) without first obtaining the permission of the owner
- Conducting any raffle or lottery without first contacting us and abiding by any advice or guidance issued
- You also agree that The Aortic Dissection Charitable Trust can terminate your authority to fundraise at any time and/or withdraw your charity place if necessary.
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the event.
- You agree that the event organisers, sponsors, or any person involved in the organisation of the event shall not be liable for any injury, accidents, loss or damage suffered by you in, or by reason of the event, however such may be caused